Mobile Device Management with NetStandard
Employees expect to be productive across a variety of device types with access to the applications they need. Mobile device management helps businesses balance and live with the tradeoff between providing employees with the productivity tools they like to use, like email and collaboration apps, while still ensuring corporate data is safe and secure.
Powered by IBM’s MobileFirst Managed Mobility Services, NetStandard offers a mobile device management system that allows businesses to manage the entire mobile device lifecycle from enrollment to policy management, security, application management, document distribution and support.
What if an employee leaves the company with corporate information on their phone? If a user leaves your company, we can wipe your business data without compromising the employee’s personal information.
- Straightforward point-and-click enrollment for new users
- Automatic configuration for email access, WiFi settings, and set up of VPN clients
- Enforced device compliance checks, including enablement of encryption, installation of
- antivirus and enforcement of no rooted or jailbroken devices
- Restrictions on copy and paste functions as well as cloud and local data backups
- Real-time alerts of compliance violations
- Device location tracking
- Ability to remotely lock and/or wipe device
- Ability to isolate enterprise and personal information
- Automatic application of system restrictions, firewall and firewall rules
- Self-service functions, like tools for employees to find their own phones or reset their passcodes
- Blocks known malicious websites and allows the blocking of specific URLs
- Restricts cookies, file downloads, copying, pasting, and printing from a device