Ensuring that business devices and applications are as accessible and as easy to use as personal devices is key in today’s communication, delivering the user experience that enables employee productivity while ensuring your customers are informed and cared for in real time.
As organizations are embracing mobile, social and video solutions in everyday business, NetStandard, with our partner Cisco, is here to provide world-class collaborative services that bring people together and enable them to achieve extraordinary things.
Cisco Unified Communications
Cisco Unified Communications (UC) combines multiple forms of business communications into a single unified solution, helping you communicate more efficiently and effectively while saving time and money. Cisco UC transparently integrates voice, video, data, security and mobility into a single, smart and affordable communications solution.
Customer Care (UCCE, UCCX)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) delivers a highly secure, highly available, sophisticated customer interaction management solution for up to 400 agents. This integrated, comprehensive solution is intended for both formal and informal contact centers in midmarket, enterprise branch and corporate departments.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) helps businesses and organizations deliver a connected digital experience. You can provide contextual, continuous and high capability journeys for your customers. Fault tolerance helps ensure uninterrupted operation, and comprehensive reporting provides business intelligence to optimize your contact center.
- Video collaboration is crucial in connecting with people in their ecosystems. We provide an intelligent approach to video collaboration as a simple extension of your UC environment. It is intuitive to use and connects your organization from anywhere.
- Collaborate with anyone at anytime with a touch of a button. It’s tightly integrated with Cisco UC. It works with your existing deployment strategy whether on premises, in the cloud or a hybrid solution. It just works.
- Video solutions include: Jabber, Webex conferencing, CMR (Collaboration Meeting Room), Cisco Webex Board, and room-based systems.