An External Vulnerability Assessment tests the public access areas of your network for vulnerabilities and security issues. This gives you the opportunity to correct problems before malicious attackers can exploit it and gain access to confidential information. There are additional levels of security testing you should have performed but this is a start to identify any holes you might have in the outside layer of your network.
External vulnerability assessment is used to scan internet-facing infrastructure and provide a list of discovered weaknesses vulnerabilities according to the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposure (CVE) database
- Validation of current security posture of external facing infrastructure
- Expose potential blind spots
- Patch management feedback
- Expose unnecessary services running on infrastructure
- Evaluate performance of internal IT
Please complete the form below and an engineer will be in contact with you today concerning your free External Vulnerability Assessment.