REMOTE BACKUP SERVICES
WHAT IF YOU HAD A REAL PERSON
MONITORING YOUR ONLINE BACKUP SYSTEM?
DataSafe Online Backup is NetStandard’s automated backup system that comes complete with the personal support of our data protection specialists. There are many data backup tools on the market, but none are offered with the same level of high-touch service as DataSafe.
As an offsite and secure backup solution, DataSafe Online Backup eliminates the hassle of tape-based data backup solutions and reduces the risk of user errors in the creation or restoration of data backups. This flexible solution is capable of supporting small to large, multi-Terabyte capacities.
Data Backups with a Personal Touch
With DataSafe, our data protection specialists will work hand-in-hand with your business to understand your critical data and to design a backup schedule and protection plan that is based on your company’s individual needs. Once our specialists have reviewed your plan, you can rest easy knowing that you have a customized data protection solution that takes into consideration everything from your recovery objectives to your bandwidth and time windows. Best of all, your data will be regularly monitored to ensure your backups are successful—and should any issues come up, our data protection specialists will work with you directly to address the problem.
After your data backup plan is in motion, your data will always be in the confident hands of our specialists. DataSafe is completely automated, so you won’t have to worry about whether or not someone remembered to back up your data. With our Backup-as-a-Service solution, you will be able to configure who has the rights to back up and restore data on your servers, and the number of restore points can be uniquely specified for every backup set. That means you can reasonably store as many generations of data as you choose, and all stored generations are available for immediate restore.Secure Services for Secure Data
Our engineers will personally configure and modify your backup jobs and schedules to meet your business needs, and they will always ensure that the systems and connections are properly configured to secure your data both in-flight and at rest. With DataSafe, you can design a backup schedule and data protection plan based on your business’s individual needs. Our plans take into consideration the criticality of your data as well as your recovery point objectives, return to operation objects, and the necessary backup and recovery requirements.
Built into DataSafe
- Data protection: HIPAA, FFIEC, GLBA and SOX compliant
- Reports on automated backups and alerts on backup issues, when needed
- Backup for multiple operating systems
- Database backups of SQL Server and MySQL
- Flexible recovery options
- Flexible retention of both backup and deleted item data
- Remote data backup optimization through de-duplication and compression
- Onsite storage tailored to your business needs
- Personal engineering assistance on configuring, testing, and scheduling your backup jobs, plus additional testing to ensure backup data is secure
- Archive capability for criteria-based data
- Encryption for all stored and transferred data
- Block-level differential backup of changed files, ensuring just the changed data is transferred
- Includes hardware, software, licensing and automatic software updates
- Provides both on-premise and off-site replicas of backup data
Need additional help? We provide white-glove support services to ensure your peace of mind—including assistance with simple restoration of files and folders. And unlike other data backup services, your price per Terabyte actually goes down as you add more capacity.Pricing starts at $350/TB per source TB.Contact us today to learn more about our cloud-based Backup-as-a-Service solution.